Drinking from the Right Well
"DRINKING FROM THE RIGHT WELL"
Rev. Lon Lorton
March 15, 2020
John 4:1-26; Romans 5:1-8
Three strikes and you're out!
- Strike one: She was a Samaritan.
- Strike two: She was a woman.
- Strike three: She was without friends.
Jesus knew who she was and did not run away.
She considered Jesus a prophet.
Jesus claimed to be greater than Jacob.
As in His relationship with the Samaritan woman,
- Everything we are, He became!
- All that is ours becomes His, so that all that is His becomes ours!
"I am the Messiah."
- "I who speak to you am He."
Whatever His water has done or is doing for you, is it worth sharing with others?