God's Expectation of Y(our) Worship
- Written by Lon Lorton Lon Lorton
"GOD'S EXPECTATION OF Y(OUR) WORSHIP"
Rev. Lon Lorton
October 27, 2019
Have you ever felt spiritually empty, spent, tired, just going through the motions? What do you do to restore your soul?
Malachi came at a time when the people of God needed to restore their worship.
God expects our greatest reverence.
- We must recognize who He is, what He has done, and what He has promised to do.
God expects our best response.
- Malachi told the people of God they could "do better than that."
God expects our highest regard.
- Don't allow what is extraordinary to become ordinary.
God expects our warmest response.
- Worship is not a duty to perform. It is a privilege to participate in.