Written by Rob Wilson Rob Wilson
Thanks for all the ways you support our Youth Programs at FPC! The Kroger Community Rewards Program has changed. No longer do you have to purchase a "Kroger Card" to have a portion of your Kroger tab go to our Youth Groups. The Rewards Program is now tied to your Kroger Plus Card. If your don't have a Kroger Plus Card, you can sign up for one at any Kroger Customer Service Desk. Once you have your Kroger Plus card, you are ready to register for the Community Rewards Program online.
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers. If so, click on Sign Up Today in the 'New Customer?' box
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email box and click on the link within the body of the email
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number
- Update or confirm your information
- Enter the NPO number 10355 for the First Presbyterian Church Youth Group
- REMEMBER - Purchases will not count for our Youth Groups until after your card is registered.
- If you use your phone number at the checkout register, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number
- Shoppers must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card, or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card for each purchase to count.
We hope that all you Kroger shoppers in our congregation will continue to support our Youth Groups through this new version of the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Thanks again!