What the Church Could Be, Part Four
- Written by Lon Lorton Lon Lorton
"WHAT THE CHURCH COULD BE"
Rev. Lon Lorton
February 12, 2017
Hebrews 13 reminds us of our dependence upon, and our cooperation with Jesus.
- We, the Church, love people. [Hebrews 13:1-3]
- We, the Church, honor marriage. [Hebrews 13:4]
- We, the Church, will be about simplicity. [Hebrews 13:5]
- We, the Church, stand in confidence. [Hebrews 13:6]
- We, the Church, both teach and cling to grace. [Hebrews 13:9, 13]
- We, the Church, are grateful. [Hebrews 13:15]
- We, the Church, share our stuff. [Hebrews 13:16]
- We, the Church, follow our leaders. [Hebrews 13:17]
- We, the Church, pray for our leaders. [Hebrews 13:18]
- We, the Church, are all about Jesus. [Hebrews 13:20-21]
Lord, yes! By knowing what the Church is about, we do not have to focus on what the Church is not about. We know we can depend on You and cooperate with You, and You will do an incredible work through us. We are ready, Jesus! Amen and amen!