What a Word for Troubled Hearts!
- Written by Lon Lorton Lon Lorton
"WHAT A WORD FOR TROUBLED HEARTS!"
Rev. Lon Lorton
August 14, 2016
Do you have doubts about what God can do in your circumstances?
The Upper Room Experience
- "Let not your hearts be troubled.”
- “Believe in God. Believe in me.”
- The promise, “I’m coming again.”
- The promise is to His friends, “Where I am, there you will be also.”
- The encouragement, “You know the way to where I’m going.”
- How to get there - More of a GPS (God’s Positioning System) than a roadmap.
- But that was a good thing!
- Jesus is not merely the way to God in heaven,
- He is the way around here, too.