Whoever Comes, Whoever Believes
- Written by Lon Lorton Lon Lorton
"WHOEVER COMES, WHOEVER BELIEVES"
Rev. Lon Lorton
August 5, 2018
What do you think Jesus meant when He said, "I am the bread of life,"?
- What is real bread?
- What is real life?
What are the life stages of Christianity?
- We begin by "seeing" Jesus.
- When we see Jesus, we "come" to Him.
- When we recognize Jesus is accessible, we "believe" Him.
The relationship God desires with you is offered by Him through Jesus.
- It is through nothing on our part, except accepting it.
The "Bread of Life" is ours for the receiving.
"What do the bread and juice of communion remind you of today?