No More Doubts
- Written by Lon Lorton Lon Lorton
"NO MORE DOUBTS"
Rev. Lon Lorton
February 11, 2018
Jesus reveals His glory.
Jesus shows us that He is God's son.
- These three men had seen Jesus' physical appearance day after day. Now they see His spiritual appearance! And He's conversing with Moses and Elijah!
- God makes a plain statement that removes any doubt, "This is my Son, whom I have chosen!"
God makes clear what the disciples are to do with this information.
- "This is my Son, whom I have chosen! Listen to Him!"
- Moses may have thought to himself, "I remember saying that!" (Deuteronomy 18:15-19)
Shouldn't we also feel the burn of the disciples over our own doubting?
- They knew what to do. They fell face down on the ground.
- When Jesus spoke, He meant what He said. In the midst of our doubts, we should feel Jesus' touch and hear His words, "Don't be afraid."